Unique, long-lasting protection against Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi
15. Hi, I'd like to enquire about the mislabeled bottles deal. What is the mislabeling? Are the bottles spray or foam?
1. I have heard that your hand sanitizer is less expensive than it's alcohol based counterparts. However, the prices
appear to be the same, maybe even a bit more expensive. Why are they touted as "less expensive" when they appear
to be the same or more?
14. I just ordered some of the hand sanitizer. I accidentally left my purse in the car overnight and the hand sanitizer was in my purse. We are already reaching freezing temperatures up here (right at 32 so far). Is the sanitizer still good to use or since it was left in the car did I compromise it's efficacy? Thank you, Kristi
11. Does your hand sanitizer leave a film or a sticky feeling after use? How long is the shelf life for the product?
4. Does this sanitizer kill the stomach flu? ( norovirus)
See our list of ingredients for BioProtech Hand Sanitizer here.
10. Hi, is your hand sanitizer safe for use on toddlers and pregnant women?
7. What is the shelf life of the product?
Frequently Asked Questions
12. Hi, I'd like to enquire about the mislabelled bottles deal. What is the mislabelling? Are the bottles spray or foam?
6. I can't find the ingredients list on your website. Does your product contain amosil-q?
5. What are the empty bottles that you sell used for - are they refilled from the larger foam bottles? (In other words,
the same product is used in both, but one produces foam and the other does not?)
9. Sounds like it's ok to leave a bottle in the car without worrying about temperature compromising the effectiveness of the sanitizer. That's great. I really love the product and plan on purchasing more. Are there any plans to sell in stores?
3. Is BioProtect HS a replacement for soap and water?
2. Is your foam actually a soap, i.e. that is used in the bathroom? Or does it work like the spray, only that it comes out of the
bottle as foam?
8. I recently purchased the bioprotect hand sanitizer and would like to know the storage temperature range.
13. For the wall dispensers, I was just wondering whether the foam packs would fit other types of dispensers that I get elsewhere? Is there a size/spec requirement or will they ONLY fit the one sold on the website?